Fabric Shield is the main circuit board that connects Arduino Nano to many sensors, motors and breakout boards. With fabric shield, you can build an Arduino Robot in very short time.
- WIFI, Bluetooth, RF, GPS
- Gyroscope, Ultra Sonic Distance Sensor
- Metal gear motors
- Micro SD card module
- more sensors through I2C (e.g. magnetometer, temperature sensor, etc.)
- To qualify
- You need to subscribe to our mailing list
- You need to like this page on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Linkedin (through the buttons in this page).
- You must be residents in the United States
- You must be age 18 and older
- Deadline: 7/31/2015 11:59pm
- A fabric shield circuit board will be given to a randomly selected winner.
- Winner will be announce on 8/1/2015 and contacted by email.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, the giveaway will continue on monthly basis. For example, if you did not win , you get another chance for the giveaway in end of August, end of September and etc.
Update: This program has ended as of 7/31/2015. Winner for July giveaway is Anthony Menghini.