HackaBot is the first robot that our group going to build. The focus here is to build it with standard off-the-shelf components at low cost. The idea is to create common platform which is easy to build and people could share fun and coding experience together.
HackaBot consists of
- one Arduino UNO R3 (compatible) , 2014 version with USB cable
- one Ultrasonic HC-SR04 Distance Sensor
- one MPU-6050 3 Axis Gyroscope and Accelerometer Sensor
- a motor driver shield (L293D)
- a 2-WD motor car chassis
- a 640×480 camera (OV7670)
- a wifi module
- a 2.4GHz RF module
- a prototype shield
The following pictures doesn’t show all the components that come with the kit.
Note: I am yet to put together my first HackaBot Uno. I could be missing some components (especially mounts, screws, etc.) I will put them in Rev2 next year.