What is WiThumb?
WiThumb is an Arduino compatible USB powered WiFi IoT developement board with 6 DOF IMU, precison temperature sensor and optional plastic case. Pre-order now on Kickstarter.com
With WiThumb, adding WiFi, temperature sensor, Gyroscope and Accelerometer to your IoT project is a breeze. In addition, optional plastic case not only protects the circuits but also adds professional look to it. Why bother messy wiring or ugly project boxes while you can get this elegantly dressed up WiThumb.
In addition, WiThumb could be powered by standard USB type-A ports found in many power adapters, computers, TV, routers, cars, solar chargers and etc. It makes WiThumb an ideal device to deploy your applications anywhere.
- Compact (1.9 inch x 0.85 inch PCB)
- USB Powered. Plug in anywhere.
- Large community (Arduino, ESP8266 WiFi)
- Easy to program
- Easy to carry
- Low cost
- Low power (deep sleep mode)
- Plastic case protects the electronics
- 32-bit MCU with 802.11b/g/n WiFi (ESP8266)
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- 4MB Flash memory
- Precision temperature sensor (+/- 0.25C typical accuracy)
- 6-axis Gyroscope + Accelerometer
- IO pins: One 10-bit ADC, I2C and GPIOs
- Breadboard friendly (0.1″ pitch header holes)
- Optional plastic case